The
Science Earth
Home » » Get rid of white spots on teeth at home!

Get rid of white spots on teeth at home!

Written By Admin on Monday, January 9, 2017 | 4:11:00 AM

White spots on teeth are indication of loss of mineral content from the surface of your teeth that you know as enamel. This is technically known as hypocalcification. 
Your dentist will call these white spots by the name of hypoplasia. In fact, white spot on teeth can be the first sign of tooth decay. So, when the enamel of your tooth shows opaque color in a spot, it may be a sign that the cavity is starting to form at that place. At this point, you should consult your dentist to know the cause of white spots on your teeth.

Needed ingredients:

  • 1 teaspoon of cloves powder
  • 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
  • 4 tablespoon of Bentonite Clay
  • 3 tablespoon of calcium powder

Optional ingredients:

  • 1 to 2 tablespoon of Xylitol Powder
  • 1 tablespoon of baking soda
  • 2 teaspoon of mint leaf powder
  • 2 to 4 drops essential oils (peppermint, spearmint or cinnamon)
Mix all the ingredients and store in a glass jar with lid. Brush your teeth daily with this remineralizing tooth powder. Do this 2-3 times a day.
white spots

Bentonite is very unusual in the fact that once it becomes hydrated, the electrical and molecular components of the clay rapidly change and produce an “electrical charge”. Its highest power lies in the ability to absorb toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other internal contaminants. Bentonite clay’s structure assists it in attracting and soaking up poisons on its exterior wall and then slowly drawing them into the interior center of the clay where it is held in a sort of repository.
Additionally, it is alkaline in nature that balances the pH level of your mouth to further restrict bacteria from developing there. There are many minerals like calcium, magnesium and silica present in this clay that provides good nutrition to your teeth in order to remineralize it and remove white spots.
Bentonite is a swelling clay. When it becomes mixed with water it rapidly swells open like a highly porous sponge. From here the toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound. It is also extremely gentle and has a milder taste for kids.
SHARE