Written By Admin
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Having a healthy body is very important, and it should be a priority for everyone. But what does that necessarily mean? To most people working out and eating healthy is important to their overall health, and rightfully so.
Perhaps one of the most important ways to keep healthy is by maintain good health in your organs. Today I am going to provide you with a great turmeric drink recipe that’ll have your liver feeling like it’s brand new.
The toxins you pump into your body have been taking a toll on your liver. It becomes overwhelmed and stressed out from all the foreign toxins that are flowing through your body, most of which you may not know are there.
This great turmeric drink recipe will help you clean out your liver, now lets take a look at the amazing benefits of turmeric tea.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC TEA:
– Boosts immunity
– Stimulates secretion of bile
– Improves skin
– Prevents internal blood clotting
– Improves circulation
– Helps the symptoms of colds and coughs
– Reduces bad cholesterol
– Reduces inflammation
– Cleanses and purifies blood
– Detoxes the body
– Effective anti-inflammatory
– Helps the body absorb nutrients
– Generates energy for your body
As you can see this amazing turmeric recipe has a number of very beneficial properties that are sure to help your body in a number of ways. This great turmeric drink recipe will help you clean out your liver, and it’s all thanks to these trusted ingredients.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
– Boiling water
– 2 teaspoons of turmeric
– ½ cup of coconut milk
– 2 teaspoons of raw honey
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 to 2 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
– 2 teaspoons of ginger
– A pinch of black pepper
Each of the listed ingredients is quite common, in fact you can find most of them in any health food store.
Here are you trusted directions, which will guarantee you produce the best tasting turmeric tea.
THE DIRECTIONS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW:
1. Fill a mug halfway with boiling water.
2. Add your turmeric and ginger to the boiling water.
3. Cover the mug and let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Stir in your cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla and honey to the boiling water.
5. Fill the rest of the mug with coconut milk and stir until you are satisfied.
Now you are ready to enjoy your very own turmeric tea. Chances are you will really enjoy this recipe, simply because it is delicious. This recipe will not only please your taste buds but also please your liver. This detox will have you feeling much better than you thought.
The most important thing to understand is that this turmeric recipe has many beneficial qualities. Despite the fact that it is not your average tea you can respect the fact that it is going revitalize your liver.
Maintaining good organ health is a matter of life and death, and I am sure you are aware of that. Do what you can today to ensure a healthy and bright future. Enjoy!