Written By Admin
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Doctors warn us of the dangers of having a heart disease, as one of the most deadly illnesses out there. We should do everything we can to prevent ourselves from getting such diseases.
Usually this happens when the arteries are narrowed and clogged. This way, the blood flow is interrupted and the blood can’t go to the body parts or to the heart itself. Some of the most common reasons for getting a heart disease and clogging the blood vessels are stress, no physical activity and bad diet. So, if you don’t want to suffer from them or experience a heart attack, we suggest you read on about these 10 foods you need to eat in order to have clean arteries.
1. Salmon fish It’s good for your heart since it has a lot of fatty acids. Cardiologists claim that the two main reasons people suffer from heart diseases are high cholesterol and inflammation, so eating salmon fish will help you keep your cholesterol low.
2. Orange juice Orange juice is healthy for your heart since it contains a lot of antioxidants and Vitamin C. This way, your blood pressure is kept normal and your blood vessels clean. Researchers have proven that all it takes is 2 glasses of orange juice for your body to absorb the minerals and vitamins it needs for the day.
3. Nuts Like salmon fish, nuts also have a high quantity of fatty acids (unsaturated), and some Omega-3 fats. So, eating them will, too, help you with your cholesterol levels. However, nuts are not only good for the heart, since they are healthy for your joints (if you have some problems with them, you must consume nuts), as well as they will boost your memory.
4. Turmeric Turmeric has an active compound called Curcumin, which is very good for us. If we often eat turmeric we will have a reduced tissue inflammation, as well as reduced overactive fat storage. There are 2 ways you can eat turmeric, one with adding the powder to your meals, and the other one with drinking it in liquid form.
5. Green tea The reason why Green tea is good for the heart is the presence of the great antioxidant that’s contained in it, Catechin. Also, green tea has a lot of properties which will lower your cholesterol as well. Your metabolism will also be boosted with drinking green tea every day, and doctors recommend that you drink 2 cups.
6. Watermelon Eating it will make your body produce more nitric oxide. Also, your blood vessels will be healthier. Also, there are a lot more benefits from it for your health, so consume it regularly.
7. Whole grain The best grains to eat are oats, whole grain bread and brown rice. They contain a high amount of fiber and this helps you balance your cholesterol levels. Also, there will be less cholesterol in the inner walls of your arteries.
8. Cranberries The reason why cranberries are good for your heart, is because they contain a lot of potassium, which lowers the cholesterol levels. Doctors say that if you dring 2 glasses of cranberry juice a day, you will have a 40% lower risk of heart attack.
9. Pomegranate Pomegranate has a lot of phytonutrients, which are good for the production of nitric oxide. As a result, consuming it regularly will improve your blood circulation. It’s recommended that this fruit is added to salads when eating.
10. Avocado Avocado is recommended by doctors because it contains a lot of fats, which balance your good/bad cholesterol ratio. As with pomegranate, it’s best to eat it with salads, but eating avocado with eggs is not bad either.