If you love herbal and completely natural hair care products for your beauty routines, if your hair repels chemicals, you will love this change to a homemade shampoo. This shampoo can turn those bad hair days around.
You might not like the non-foamy quality of this shampoo at first, but wait until you see the results.
- Baking soda
- A squeeze bottle
- Apple cider vinegar
- Mix 1 part of baking soda in 3 parts of water in a small squeeze bottle.
- For shoulder-length hair, mix 2–3 tbsp of baking soda in 3 times of that amount of water.
Directions For Use
- Apply this concoction to dry or wet hair. Start with the roots and work till the ends.
- Leave it for 1–3 minutes and rinse well with cold water.
- Don’t be surprised if it doesn’t foam well. To wash the last residues, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply a vinegar rinse after you’ve washed your hair well.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 4 parts of water. If you hate the smell, add a few drops of lavender or peppermint oil to the mixture.
- Tilt your head back to avoid the mixture from getting into your eyes.
Try this out for a month to see a significant change in your hair texture.
We can already see that you’re going on a selfie spree after this hair wash. You can thank us later!