The
Science Earth
Home » , » 11 SIGNS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD!

11 SIGNS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD!

Written By Admin on Sunday, October 30, 2016 | 9:17:00 AM

Mold presents a problem in the house, no matter that some people deny it. May you have it in you home or in your basement and etc, but you still have it. Even Christmas trees may be with mold.



Researchers have proved that the quality of the air indoors was reduced six-fold within the two weeks the Christmas tree is kept in the room for the holidays.
Mold can be shown in different ways, but the experts classify them well.
Toxigenic molds:  These are mycotoxins and they will increase the risk of catching cancer and immuno suppressant.
Allergenic molds: These are the molds which are on the lowest level in the scale. You will have issues only I case of asthma or the children who have allergies.
Pathogenic molds: these are causing infections. They will dangerous the health of the people with weak immune system.
In addition we are going to present you the top 5, most common indoor molds, according to Dr. Mercola:
  • Alternaria: This mold leads to allergic responses, and it is commonly found in the mouth, nose, and upper respiratory tract.
  • Aspergillus: This kind of mold leads to lung infections, and is present in the house dust, and in warm and very damp climates.
  • Cladosporium: This very common outdoor fungus causes asthma and hay fever symptoms, and grows on damp and porous materials, as well as wood and textiles.
  • Penicillium: this is another extremely common type of mold which causes asthma and allergies, and often grows on carpets, wallpapers, decaying fabrics, and fiberglass duct insulation. Some species of penicillium produce mycotoxins, such as the common antibiotic penicillin.
  • Stachybotrys: Being an extremely great threat to health, this “black mold” creates mycotoxins which lead to various health issues, including bleeding of the lungs, and serious breathing difficulties. It is not that common as the other four types, fortunately, and it is frequently found on paper and wood, but not on tiles, linoleum, or concrete.
In case you are too much exposed you may have serious health problems. You need to take care of your heath and stay healthy.
In addition we are going to present you the most common 11 symptoms of mold illness:
  • Asthma and sinus issues, such as shortness of breath and cough
  • Eye issues, such as light sensitivity and red eyes
  • Headaches, Brain Fog, Memory issues, Trouble Focusing
  • Disturbed temperature regulation and night sweats
  • Fatigue, Weakness
  • Numbness and tingling sensations
  • Muscle cramps with no evident reason, constant nerve pain, aches, and joint pain
  • Digestive problems, including abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, appetite changes
  • Excessive thirst and frequent urges for urination
  • Tremors and vertigo
  • Metallic taste in the mouth
The video below will help you get rid of mold and save your health, so make sure you watch it out!

SHARE