What’s more, the kidneys produce vital hormones: erythropoietin (invigorates the generation of red platelets), renin (controls circulatory strain) and calcitriol (the dynamic type of vitamin D).
- Herbs that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Ginger, juniper, nettle, cloves.
- Foods that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Watermelon, lime juice, cranberry juice.
- Vitamins that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6 and magnesium.
- How to reduce the risk of kidney disease?
Avoid tobacco and excessive consumption of alcohol and caffeine.
Maintenance of blood pressure and blood sugar to normal levels.
Regularly check the cholesterol.
Drink plenty of water (8 glasses a day bar)