1. LICORICE ROOT
2. INDIAN GOOSEBERRY
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Indian gooseberry and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture, then cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave the solution on overnight, then shampoo your hair in the morning.
3. ALOE VERA
4. CHINESE HIBISCUS
- The Chinese hibiscus flower promotes hair growth, and it can also be used to thicken hair, get rid of dandruff, heal split ends and prevent premature graying.
- Add 10 dried Chinese hibiscus flowers to 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until it comes to a boil, then strain to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil to your hair before going to bed, put on a cap, then wash your hair in the morning.
7. FLAXSEEDSConsume 1 tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water in the morning. You can also add flaxseeds to your salads, smoothies and soups!
Make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water.
- 8. COCONUT MILK
- Coconut milk contains protein and essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent further hair loss.
Let it simmer for 5 minutes, then strain.
Once cool, apply the milk onto the scalp and in your hair.
Leave the solution on for about 20 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Source: David Wolfe