The
Science Earth
Home » » MOTHER WARNS! Never Give This Medicine to Your Child With Measles. My Son Almost Died!

MOTHER WARNS! Never Give This Medicine to Your Child With Measles. My Son Almost Died!

Written By Admin on Sunday, June 19, 2016 | 3:03:00 AM

Her son recently fell ill and got a goddess! The experience that has befallen almost every parent!
When consulted a doctor, been prescribed him medicine, which is regularly given in the fightagainst measles.Haley is with full confidence in the doctors began to apply the therapy to his son. She had no idea that the doctor in this case made the unforgivable mistake!


Levis
 has a fever and his goddesses are just further spread. He was crying from anxiety and pain.The doctor stillwas not worried, but he claimed that this was quite normal phase.
All in all, the Levisa is taken at a couple of doctors and they all copied the same treatment. As a childthere was nothing better maternal instinct was getting stronger, even from confidence inMedicine.
As it turned out, Levis was suffering from sepsis. The whole body is infected by bacteria in the blood were thetoxins. Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory therapy, but he will only do that varicella penetratedeeper into the body.
Thanks to her persistence, Levis cared for in children’s hospital, and his sepsis can be cured. Otherwise, things would have ended badly! Overwritten with a new therapy. It appeals to both pharmaceutical companies, as well as all doctors to think twice before children with measlesprescribe the medicine caled ibuprofen.
Share this story with all the parents and warn them in time.
(source)
SHARE