To prepare it you will need the followingingredients:
- Yogurt – it perfectly works on body fats and regulates digestion with the help of the good bacteria contained in it that have a beneficial effect on the digestive system.
- Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and currants – powerful antioxidants that abound in vitamin C, which promotes the production of collagen, nourishes skin and maintains immunity.
- Ginger – it improves circulation, tightens and rejuvenates skin, relieves cramps, and eliminates muscle pain.
- Banana – it contains a high amount of potassium, a mineral that regulates water retention within the body and by doing this it reduces the piling up of cellulite under the skin’s surface.
- Pour the cold yogurt (about 200 ml) in a blender and add a few ice cubes if you like. Add your favorite combination of fruits (for instance, a handful of forest fruit and a banana), blend everything well and pour the drink into a glass right away.
- Due to its strong taste, ginger should be added in very small quantities, just a small piece the size of your thumb fingernail.
- You can also add a fresh mint leave or some cinnamon and honey to your drink. Another option is to add a few almonds.
- Make your own combination and have in mind that you should consume this drink immediately after its preparation.