Written By Admin
Saturday, June 4, 2016
Drink lots of water because it keeps the body hydrated and helps to eliminate toxins and the overload of uric acid. You can keep your body hydrated with water, natural juices (no added sugar); fruit infused water, and herbal teas (you can use honey to sweeten). If possible (and you must) reduce stress with easy physical routines or activities.
Here are some natural tonics in the case of gout:
• Baking soda seems to be an effective prophylaxis candidate for reducing uric acid in the body. Add half a teaspoon to one glass of water and drink it every day. Use whole teaspoon in case of a current gout attack,
• Lemon water can also help. When the body has more alkaline than acidic, the system is able to prevent numerous health conditions, and one of them is gout. The lemon water increases the alkalinity of the body, and prevents formation of uric acid crystals. Squeeze half of a lemon into 200 ml of warm water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
• Apple cider vinegar just like lemon increases body alkalinity. Its malic acid is effective in the disintegration of uric acid in discarding it from the body. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 200 ml of water and drink it every day, before lunch and dinner.
These are the best foods to eat in order to prevent or treat gout:
• Curcumin-found in turmeric, has a role in renal protection and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
• Bromelain-found in pineapples, has anti-inflammatory properties and provides analgesic effects.
• Flaxseed-thanks to its incredible beneficial properties, can reduce serum uric acid of subjects.