- Lettuce helps to establish alkaline balance in the body, leading to increased energy.
- An important ingredient is a folic acid which is essential for many processes. This vitamin acts against many types of anemia, protects against osteoporosis and, with vitamin B12 is necessary for the creation of new blood cells. Very important it is for women in pregnancy.
- Lettuce contains lactium – a substance that has a calming effect and is therefore recommended for dinner in a state of anxiety, tension, insomnia and irritability.
- Lettuce is good for the heart because vitamin C and beta – carotene it contains to decompose cholesterol which in turn, prevents the formation layers in the arteries.
- Minerals lettuce assist in cleansing the body of toxins and maintain the balance of acids and bases. This balance helps more energy, clear thinking, good sleep and radiant and beautiful skin.
- A green salad has a low glycemic index and is recommended in the diet of diabetics.
- This tasty green plant is rich in cellulose and fiber affect the proper functioning of the intestines and facilitate digestion. It is effective in treating chronic constipation and safe and regular bowel movements. Thanks to these properties, helps maintain optimal weight.
Written By Admin on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 | 4:34:00 AM
Lettuce is a regular companion of our daily meals. But do we know all the benefits of its consumption?