Written By Admin
Monday, June 13, 2016
Garlic does have magical power. It prevents colds, urinary infections and offers many other benefits to our health. Garlic has many nutritional components. It is primarily a natural antibiotic without negative effects. It can be used fresh or cooked. Adults are recommended to eat a clove of garlic once in a day for their general health. The benefits of the garlic are:
1. Increases the immune system It is a strong fighter against chest infections, facilitates the breathing and coughing. In winters the garlic I excellent for preventing flu and cold. If you feel the first sign of flu or cold then you should soak a clove of garlic in honey and then you can eat it.
2. Remedy for hormonal disorders This plant contains large amounts of iodine, which makes it very effective against hormonal disorders. It is proved that the treatment with garlic is very effective.
3. Lowers the high blood pressure It significantly reduces the blood pressure at people who are suffering from middleweight hypertension. This effect is achieved with a few cloves of garlic per day. It lowers the blood pressure, relaxes the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and thus expands them. This is because it contains adenosine.
4. Helps ear inflammation It helps in the treatment of ear inflammation, and the recipe for this is very fast and simple. In a spoon full with hot olive oil, put a clove of garlic that is crushed down, and let it to stand about one hour. Put few drops in the ear and repeat the same proceeding twice a day.
5. Helps in baldness It contains vitamin E, B6 and B1 which help you to have quality hair. Garlic is known for its excellent effect on healing the hair root. If your hair starts falling, you should rub into the vertex with garlic oil, and let it to act at least ten minutes. You should do this several times a week.
6. Reduces the risk of cancer It is shown that the garlic reduces the risk of cancer. The peeled garlic has to stand for about 10 minutes in order to obtain the components needed to reduce the risk of cancer.
7. Reduces the itching of the feet If you suffer of constant itching of the feet, you should take warm water in which you have to add a few cloves of garlic to stay. When the temperature becomes suitable for your feet, hold them in the water for 20 minutes.
8. Reduces the toothache If you have toothache then you should take on clove of garlic. You should crush down the garlic and put it directly on the tooth. It has properties of analgesic and antiseptic. (Source)