– For healthy teeth and bones, for mineralization in the age of growth, for pregnant and lactating women – all of the necessary presence of calcium in the daily diet.
– Wealth of magnesium prevents ailments cerebral, vascular, muscular-tetanične and visceral nature.
– To prevent the occurrence of prostate adenoma and help the treatment of acute prostatitis with pollen is combined with nettle because it provides the necessary amount of zinc deficiency which leads to disorder.
– The presence of manganese reduces elderly senilost and removes forgetfulness.
– A sufficient amount of Vitamin K in the daily diet prevents bleeding, and its significance for the organism and daily presence in food is the reason that it is popularly called “longevity factor”. – The production of hemoglobin help iron, copper and vitamin C, and manganese helps in activation of iron from the depot, and its everyday use is the right prevention of anemia.
The juice of the nettle It takes 30-40 young nettle tops, 3l cold water, 5-6 citrus at your choice (or a combination of lemon, grapefruit, orange), 1 kg of sugar that is added when the juice stands for a while.
Preparation: pick about 30-40 young nettle tops (under the top includes the top of the plant and 3-4 leaves below). After that wash the nettle and citrus fruits, the choice is up to you (orange, lemon, grapefruit). Put the nettle into the water and cut the citrus. Cover the bowl and let it sit for 24 hours. The next day with your hands mash the ingredients and the strain, then add the sugar. The syrup must be periodically mixed until the sugar is dissolved, about 24 hours is required to dissolve the sugar, then pour into a clean and dry bottles, stored in a cool, dark place.
Soup of young nettle Ingredients: 1 liter milk, 1 kg young nettles, 200 g sour cream, 100 ml oil, 50 g butter, 100 g flour, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper Preparation: Clean the young nettle, wash under cold water, drain and chop. In the oil and butter stew flour until it gets reddish, add chopped garlic and fry briefly. Then add the nettles, pour the milk, add a little water, season to taste and cook for 10 minutes. In the finished soup, stir in sour cream. Soup is served hot.
Tincture of nettle In the spring or autumn dig up the roots of nettles, clean it with the help of a brush (do not wash), finely cut and put in a glass bottle. Pour over eighty percent of medical alcohol. Leave the bottle in a warm place 14 days and occasionally shake. Strain through a coffee filter, put it in a bottle and store in a cool, dark place.
Bath nettle Put one cup of nettle in a large pot and cover with hot water. Cover and leave on for 10-15 minutes, then strain and pour into the tub with warm water. The water in the bath should be pleasantly warm, but certainly not too hot. Spend 20 minutes in the bath. After the bath, do not take a shower – just gently wipe yourself. You should stay in a warm place for another hour.
A bath for the feet Take a handful of nettle root and two handfuls of leaves and stems of nettles and soak overnight in 5 liters of cold water. The next day boil that and allow it to cool. You can use this solution 2 times as a bath for the feet.