The
Science Earth
Home » » She Was Using This Popular Children’s Product With Her Kids..Now He Is Almost Blind..You Won’t Believe What Caused It!

She Was Using This Popular Children’s Product With Her Kids..Now He Is Almost Blind..You Won’t Believe What Caused It!

Written By Admin on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 | 10:25:00 AM

Today in this article we have a story that spread around the globe very fast and warned the parents, what kind of precautions we need to take when buying toys.
A mother did what many parents do, decided to make a few crafts using glitter. Something that many parents does with their kids. Caayi found out that there is a danger with the reflective glitter.
She made a video because she wanted to reveal how close she was to not being able to see herself in the mirror again or to see her children again.
She got a small piece of glitter in her eye, but since was a used in a kids game, she decided to just wash it away. After a long month of irritation, fungus started to develop in her eye and the cornea was ruptured by the glitter.
Sadly two surgeries were attempted unsuccessfully and this women lost the vision in the eye. On that place she put fake eye. We like you to take this situation seriously because these days there are all sorts of companies that make kids toys and we got to be careful with the choices we make.
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post.
For more posts about health, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.
(source)
SHARE