Coconut oil can be used on many, many ways. Here are some of them :
- Mix it with cinnamon and oats and use it as a piling for your face
- Coconut oil has natural UV Filter 4 so you can use it as a suns creams. You’ll get an excellent tan.
- Place coconut oil together with baking soda in an empty roll-on bottle and use it as a natural deodorant
- Use it as a moisturizer for the lips. Put it in a small box and always carry it with you in your bag.
- Coconut oil helps for smoothing wrinkles and pore narrowing.
- It helps with fungal infection, both internal and external, if you use it 2-3 times a day
- For treating acne and pimples, rub coconut oil every night before bed.
And many other uses, especially in your healthy diet.
One of my favorite use is for my hair. Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrients for your hair. It helps for healthy hair growth and regenerates dry and damaged hair, while allowing better protection and giving a special glow.
Also, coconut oil fights against hair loss. If you have any problem like this, you should try this recipe :
-Mix 2 tablespoons of sage oil and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Cook over low heat until everything is combined. You should let it cool down a bit, just to be warm, and apply it to your head before bed and cover with a shower cap. Wash out in the morning.
Regular massage of the scalp with coconut oil helps in cleaning out any dandruff you may have.
Also, you can use coconut oil for dyed hair combined with egg yolks and honey.
Use it also as a preparation for styling dry hair. Take little, blend gently on the palms and style your hair in a desired manner.
We can offer you another easy recipe for homemade mask with coconut oil, which will restore life and strength of damaged and brittle hair.
So for this recipe, you will need:
- 1-2 tablespoons of pure coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 5 drops of essential oil of mint
In a small bow mix the coconut oil and honey. Stir until you get a smooth paste. Then add the essential oil, stirring again. Once the mask is ready to use, apply it to wet hair. Leave the mask to act for about 20-30 minutes. The wash it with shampoo and rinse. For very damaged hair, this mask is recommended to sleep in with it, then wash it in the morning.
Addition of peppermint is optional, but keep in mind that it provides additional rejuvenating properties of your mask and helps the rapid growth of your hair.
All we’re trying to say here is that, if you’re not using coconut oil for you hair, you’re missing out a lot!